Q. How do I inform SLC that I’ve changed course?

If I have changed courses in the University how would the Student Loans Company know of these changes?


If you have decided to change course you can notify SLC by contacting them directly giving details of your new programme and when you intend to complete the course. You can contact SLC by Telephone 0300 100 0607 or Textphone 0300 100 0622 Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm.

Once you have spoken to SLC to confirm that a change is required, you may also be asked to contact the University so we can send a Change of Circumstance to SLC. If you need to do this, then please email the details to sa-tuitiofees@salford.ac.uk quoting your student ID number.


  • Last Updated Sep 29, 2017
  • Views 39
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0