Q. What accommodation is recommended by the University that I can apply for?

I need some accommodation that I would prefer the university to recommend to me.


CLV, who manage Salford Student Village (consisting of Peel Park Quarter, John Lester & Eddie Coleman), have rooms based on campus and very close by.

The next place is Manchester Student Homes (MSH) who accredit local providers of private accommodation; this includes properties such as IQ, X1, Riverside, Kexgill, Bramall (managed by Mears Student Life) and Waterside Residential Village will be accredited soon.


  • Last Updated Sep 07, 2018
  • Views 24
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0