Q. I am a returning Postgraduate student, can I stay in Salford Student Village?

I need accommodation. As a returning postgraduate student, can I stay in Peel Park (main campus) accommodation?


From September 2017 Peel Park Quarter is the primary location for our first year undergraduate students. There are also a small number of rooms assigned for students with very particular requirements (Diversity or Disability related), contact askUS-accommodation@salford.ac.uk for further information on this. We would refer students to either John Lester Court or Manchester Student Homes.


  • Last Updated Sep 07, 2018
  • Views 10
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0