Q. I don’t get on with my flatmates, can I move rooms?

I am having some issues with my housemates, is there anything I can do?


In CLV accommodation you can submit a Room Swap Request Form or you can attend a weekly drop in session at the site to discuss any resident disputes.

For other accommodation sites you should always contact the site reception or landlord to report any issues.

For further support our Accommodation Support Team in askUS have regular 1-1 appointments available. 


  • Last Updated Oct 05, 2017
  • Views 16
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0