Q. I am moving to Salford with my family where can I find suitable accommodation?

I have a family, is there any accommodation that would be suitable for families?


Please take a look at what Manchester Student Homes has to offer as your first point of contact. If there is nothing available with Manchester Student Homes then there is Waterside Residential Village which is the nearest suitable property to our Peel Park Campus. 


  • Last Updated Sep 13, 2017
  • Views 22
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0