Q. How do I apply for my student funding?

How do I apply for my student funding?


Please visit the website www.gov.uk/student-finance in order to find out about how to apply for your student funding. The application form is also on there, along with guidance notes. If you need further help, Student Finance England can be contacted on 0300 100 0607. Remember that you have to re-apply for your funding each year and make sure you submit your application on time, a few months in advance of the start of your academic year. 

You may apply to Student Finance England if you are ordinarily resident in England, alternatively you will have to apply to Student Finance Wales, Northern Ireland or SAAS (Scotland) if you are normally resident elsewhere.  If you initially applied for a different University, please call Student Finance as soon as possible to inform them that you will be now studying at Salford University.

  • Last Updated Sep 07, 2017
  • Views 7
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0