Q. What funding can EU students apply for?

What funding can EU students apply for?


If you’re an EU student from outside the UK studying in England, you can apply for a Tuition Fee Loan if you meet certain conditions but not loans or grants for living costs unless you have been resident in the UK for 5 years prior to the start of your course.

If you have been working in the UK for a while and intend to continue doing so whilst studying, you may be assessed for further financial support (a maintenance loan for living costs) as a Migrant Worker, but this is not always guaranteed.

  • Last Updated Sep 07, 2017
  • Views 9
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0