Q. What if I need to repeat a year?

What if I need to repeat a year?


Student Finance England (SFE) will cover the cost of one repeat year or if you decide to change course within your first year of study, providing you do not repeat any further years or change course again. You need to let SFE know when you are studying a repeat year otherwise they will assume you have continued into the next year of your course, which will cause complications later down the line.

  • Last Updated Sep 07, 2017
  • Views 30
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0