Q. Where can I have my thesis bound?

Where can I have my thesis bound?


You can go to Walkers Binders, Unit 10, First Floor, Technology House, Lissadel Street, Salford M6 6AP. You turn right as you come out of University House, then turn right again. Once you have passed the entrance to the Sports Centre, you will see a road on the left called Walness Lane. Walk down Walness Lane until you reach Frederick Road, then turn left and Technology House is situated on the 1st road on the left. For customer service, please phone 0161 278 2668 or 0161 295 5216. Their website is http://www.walkerprint.co.uk/


  • Last Updated Sep 07, 2017
  • Views 15
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0