Q. I live abroad, how can I access Careers & Employability?


Careers, Employability and Enterprise offer support in lots of different ways. Appointments do not have to be face to face. Students and graduates can book a telephone or Skype appointment with a Careers Consultant. The team also have an email address where you can send enquiries  –  askUS-Careers@salford.ac.uk

  • Last Updated Oct 14, 2017
  • Views 10
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0