Q. I need some advice on money issues.

I need some advice on money issues. 


For help and guidance on funding entitlement, budgeting and managing your funds please contact the askUs front desk or call 0161 295 0023 to book an appointment with a Specialist Adviser. Alternatively, please email moneymatters@salford.ac.uk.


  • Last Updated Aug 09, 2018
  • Views 11
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0