Q. How will my PMC be reviewed?
How will my PMC be reviewed?
The reviewers will look at the following:
- is there any evidence to support the case being made?
- does the period you have been affected by mitigating circumstances correspond with the date of the assessment ?
- how long did you have to complete the assessment (i.e. what was the date when assessment set and deadline for submission)?
- did you have time to complete the assessment if mitigating circumstances were disregarded?
- the severity of your circumstances
- the nature of your circumstances
- the impact of the circumstances
- if you have submitted a previous PMC for the same reason (PMC reviewers will be able to see if previous PMCs have been submitted).
Was this helpful? 0 0