Q. My PMC was rejected, can I submit an academic appeal?

Academic Appeal


If your PMC has been rejected, you may be able to submit an Academic Appeal to ask for a further review but you will need to clearly demonstrate why you were unable to provide appropriate evidence when you submitted your PMC. 

  • Last Updated Oct 27, 2017
  • Views 119
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0