Q. What happens if I am unable to attend a class/tutorial?

What happens if I am unable to attend a class/tutorial


If you are required to be absent from the University for a period of time for reasons such as family or personal bereavement, you will need to contact your School or the Research Support Team in the first instance to see if this absence can be authorised. All authorised absences and sicknesses must be logged on Salford Advantage during each week of absence.

The Home Office Compliance Team does not authorise absences as they cannot assess how long it would be suitable to miss from the programme of study.

  • Last Updated Sep 18, 2017
  • Views 17
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0