Q. I want to amend my Reasonable Adjustment Plan (RAP/SSP). Do I need an appointment to do this?

During semesters 1 and 2, if you have a Reasonable Adjustments Plan/Student Support Plan and want to make an amendment to it, you will be booked into a Quick Query appointment by the askUS service as and when they are available, providing that this has been determined as necessary by our staff. During semester 3 (summer period) Quick Query appointments are not available, so please use the duty adviser process .



If a query requires an amendment to the RAP/SSP or further discussion about support, book a Quick Query appointment with our askUS General Advisers on the askUS desk at University House or ring 0161 295 0023, choosing option 1 and then option 2.


Where the query can be answered by a General Adviser on the askUS desk, you will not require an appointment.



  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2018
  • Views 6
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0