Q. How can I get assessed for dyslexia?

How can I get assessed for dyslexia?


If you have been assessed before, please send a copy of your Educational Psychologist report and your contact details to the Disability & Learner Support service, either in the post (Disability & Learner Support, Student Experience & Support, University of Salford, University House, Peel Park campus, Salford, Greater Manchester M5 4WT) or by email: disability@salford.ac.uk .


We can then check to see if the report is a valid report, and either offer you a Reasonable Adjustments Plan appointment or explain the process for being reassessed.


If you have not been assessed before, you can collect a dyslexia screening form from the askUS desk at University House or we can email or post a form to you if you email us via disability@salford.ac.uk or ring us on 0161 295 0023, choosing Option 1 and then Option 2.


You can return it by post, drop it off at the askUS desk or scan and email the form back to us. Instructions on how to pay for the assessment are on the form.

  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2018
  • Views 9
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0