Q. How do I claim back money for printing/photocopying/books?

How do I claim back money for printing/photocopying/books




If you are funded by the NHS, you need to send a letter to the NHS with receipts attached for items you are claiming for.


If you are funded by Student Finance, you should download a claim form from the funding body website and attach all the receipts once you have completed it before sending off to be processed.


Follow this link for the SFE Claim Form for expenses: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms/y/uk-full-time/dsa-expenses


Note – always take a copy of the claim form and receipts before sending it to be processed

  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2018
  • Views 27
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0