Q. I have received a DSA letter, what should I do with it?

I have received a letter what should I do with it?


DSA1 Eligibility for an Assessment of Needs – If it is an approval for you to attend an Assessment of Needs (AON), you can:


Either contact a local assessment centre yourself.  The letter will have a link to website where you can enter your postcode to find your local assessment centre.


Or you can drop off a copy of your letter in to the askUS desk, or post or scan and email a copy to us.  We will forward it on to an assessment centre along with your details and medical evidence. The centre will contact you to make an appointment.


DSA2 Entitlement /Approval Letter – If it is a DSA Entitlement or Approval of Recommendations letter (AOR), you need to follow the instructions in the letter to set up support and also to bring/send a copy to us for reference.


Note – If you are unsure of what you need to do, we can help you set up your support as long as you give us permission to do so.


Note – Always provide a photocopy of the document and keep the original for yourself.

  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2018
  • Views 13
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0