Q. I am a Postgraduate Home/ EU student and want to pay for my tuition fees with my postgraduate loan from the student loans company - how do I do this?

Can a postgraduate Home/ EU student pay with their postgraduate loan from the student loans company?


You should set up a recurring card plan in 5 instalments during online registration and then either take a copy of your postgraduate loan letter showing the payment dates to the Payment Point in University House, or email a copy to income-treasury@salford.ac.uk. The Income and Treasury team can then amend the payment dates in line with this. 

  • Last Updated Oct 14, 2017
  • Views 8
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0