Q. I'm trying to register online but I don't have my sponsor letter with me. What should I do?

The student hasn’t got their sponsor letter with them. What should they do?


You will need to get a copy of your sponsor letter and email it to income-treasury@salford.ac.uk or send/bring it to Income & Treasury Team, Payment point, askUS, 2nd floor, University House, Salford, M5 4WT.

You will be able to register online the next working day after it is received.

Alternatively if you wish to register immediately you can set up an instalment plan as a self-payer. Once you provide a sponsor letter then the instalment plan will be cancelled.

  • Last Updated Oct 14, 2017
  • Views 13
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0