Q. Who can send a Change of Circumstance to Student Finance for me?

Who can send a COC for me?


If the details on your Student Finance application are incorrect or need clarifying then our Student Administration team can send a change of circumstances to Student Finance; this includes confirmation of attendance, confirmation of the tuition fee amount and details if you have changed your course.

  • Last Updated Oct 14, 2017
  • Views 4
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0