Q. I need my documents urgently

I need my documents urgently


If you require your certificate urgently, you will need to send evidence to the Student Records team via email on sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk. Your evidence must be from the organisation that needs the information, for example an employer or an Embassy, explaining the reason for the urgent request and the deadline date they need this information. The request will be considered by the Customer Services Manager of the Student Records Team and a decision will be made about the urgent release of your documents within two working days. If your request is not classed as urgent then you will be contacted by the team.

If you have any further questions or would like more information, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/askus/work-and-careers/graduate-gateway/certificates-and-transcripts or contact the Student Records team via email on sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk

  • Last Updated Feb 05, 2018
  • Views 21
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0