Q. I need forms completing for immigration purposes

I need forms completing for immigration purposes


The University of Salford manage hundreds of requests from other Universities and organisations that need copies of academic documents so we can help all students with these orders. You need to do the following:


Step 1

Purchase a copy of your documents from the University’s Online Shop. Please click on one of these links to place your order and make payment:

  • If you graduated in or before 2006, please click here 
  • If you graduated in or after 2007, please click here

Step 2

You will need to email a copy of the completed or part-completed forms from your organisation and send a scanned copy of it to sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk. This email needs to be sent to us within 5 working days of your order, and please remember to include any reference numbers in the email.

If you have any further questions or would like more information, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/askus/work-and-careers/graduate-gateway/certificates-and-transcripts or contact the Student Records team via email on sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk

  • Last Updated Feb 05, 2018
  • Views 19
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0