Q. How do I change my name?

How do I change my name?


If you need to change the name on your student record, please make an appointment at University House or send an email sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk with a scanned copy of official identification showing your full legal name (e.g. Passport, Driving License, National Identity Card), along with your Student ID number. The Student Records team will then update your record within 5 working days.

If you have any further questions or would like more information, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/askus/work-and-careers/graduate-gateway/certificates-and-transcripts or contact the Student Records team via email on sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk

  • Last Updated Feb 05, 2018
  • Views 60
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0