Q. I need a new copy of my certificate or transcript

I need a new copy of my certificate or transcript


If you need a new copy of your certificate or transcript, the Student Records team are able to produce these documents. The first thing is to place an order via the University’s Online Shop, please follow this link to place your order. There will be a charge depending on what you would like to order, please click on the link above for more details about prices and delivery options we offer. The Student Records team aim to produce and despatch shop orders within 10 working days plus delivery times.

If you have any further questions or would like more information, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/askus/work-and-careers/graduate-gateway/certificates-and-transcripts or contact the Student Records team via email on sa-studentrecords@salford.ac.uk

  • Last Updated Feb 05, 2018
  • Views 58
  • Answered By David Hamilton (askUs)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0