Answered By: Alex Laing Last Updated: May 18, 2016 Views: 27
Yes, though for an improved set of results we recommend using Google Scholar in place of regular Google. This will display academic literature only.
If you use Google Scholar on campus the university's 'Find It' links will automatically appear - these will link you to the full text of results where we have it.
If you are off campus you can also add the 'Find It' links to full text by following the instructions below:
- If you use Google Chrome, use Google Chrome Scholar Button app
- You can add them manually from the Google Scholar homepage
- Select Settings
- On the left, choose 'Library Links'
- Type 'salford' in the search box
- Tick two options : Salford University - FindIt at Salford and University of Salford - ProQuest links
- Save the settings and start searching
If you find an article of interest and we do not already have it as part of our catalogue you can place a request for access to the article via our Document Delivery service.