Answered By: Alex Laing Last Updated: Feb 05, 2017 Views: 55
Yes, especially if you are off campus. If you are off-campus, some results in the Articles & more and Everything tabs won't be shown to you unless you are logged in, so you should log in, using your network or Blackboard username and password
Logging in also allows you to
- renew books that you've borrowed
- place reservations for items on loan
- request items to be collected from a different library
- request items from the Library's Store
- save records in Library Search to the My Library area for easy access later
To log in to Library Search from the homepage click on your user type in the top right hand corner of the screen then log in using your network username and password.
Once logged in your screen will look like this. You can click on My Library Account to see a list of your active loans and their due dates and renew them from here.