Answered By: Andy Callen Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 3
Answered By: Andy Callen
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 3
- Once you have located your chosen recording, copy the URL (web address) of the programme page.
- Log in to Blackboard and go to the point in your Blackboard module where you want to link to the programme (e.g. in Learning Materials).
- Choose Build Content, then Web Link.
- In the Create URL page, fill the following information:
- Give the link a Name (name of the programme)
- Paste in the URL
- In the Description, enter the name of the programme, and the channel, date and time of the broadcast.
- Also in the Description, insert the following text:
“This recording is available through Box of Broadcasts, and should be used only for educational purposes.
You will be prompted to enter your Network username and password to access it.
The programme is only available to view in the UK.”
- Tick the box to make sure the video opens in new window, and Submit.