Answered By: Anne Sherwin Last Updated: Jun 02, 2017 Views: 40
The Library subscribes to British Standards Online, which provides the full text of current British Standards and the corresponding European (EN) and International (ISO) standards.
To access British Standards Online go to the Library's Resources page.
- Type British Standards into the search box, then click the Submit button.
- Click the Link to database link next to British Standards Online.
- If you are working off-campus you will be prompted to log in with your network username and password.
- Once in the database you can search by the Standard number, if you know it. You don't have to type it all in - if you type in part of the number you will be given a list of matching results to choose the correct one from.
Alternatively, you can search by keyword.
- Use the icons to either view the Standard online, or to download it.
To find out more about British Standards Online click the Help link at the top of the screen.