Answered By: Maree Green Last Updated: Nov 09, 2017 Views: 49
Answered By: Maree Green
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2017 Views: 49
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts – This database abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in language sciences, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics. Documents indexed include journal articles, book reviews, books, book chapters, dissertations and working papers.
- MLA International Bibliography – Provides a detailed bibliography of journal articles, books and dissertations in the subject areas of literature, language and worldwide linguistics, literary theory, criticism and dramatic arts.
- British Humanities Index (BHI) – An international abstracting and indexing tool for research in the humanities. Covers humanities journals and weekly magazines, as well as quality newspapers published in the UK and the United States.
- JSTOR – A scholarly academic journal resource with full text access to many journal articles in the Arts and Sciences fields.
- Nexis Business and News - This contains full text coverage of major British and American national newspapers as well as many local and regional newspapers from both countries. It also contains an extensive collection of other international news sources, including major European newspapers such as Le Monde, La Stampa and El Pais.
- Oxford Reference Online - A reference database which includes English and bilingual dictionaries, as well as subject dictionaries and reference books published by Oxford University Press.
- ScienceDirect – Provides access to peer-reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, most of which have full text articles, and also thousands of e-Books published since 2011.