Answered By: Maree Green Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 11
Answered By: Maree Green
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 11
- JISC Historical Texts - Brings together four historically significant collections, with over 400,000 books published from the late 15th centrury through to the long 19th century.
- Early English Books Online (EEBO) (1473-1700)
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO) (1701-1800)
- 65,000 British Library 19th Century texts (1789-1914)
- UK Medical Heritage Library (UKMHL) (1800-1900s)
- JSTOR - A scholarly academic journal resource with full text access to many journal articles in the Arts and Sciences fields.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts – This database abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in language sciences, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics. Documents indexed include journal articles, book reviews, books, book chapters, dissertations and working papers.
- Literature Online - Leading online resource for the study and teaching of literature in English. It is a fully integrated service that combines the texts of over 355,000 literary works with a vast library of key criticism and reference resources.
- MLA International Bibliography - Provides a detailed bibliography of journal articles, books and dissertations in the subject areas of literature, language and worldwide linguistics, literary theory, criticism and dramatic arts.
- British Humanities Index (BHI) – An international abstracting and indexing tool for research in the humanities including subjects such as gender studies, religion and political science. Covers humanities journals and weekly magazines, as well as quality newspapers published in the UK and the United States.
- Oxford Reference Online - A reference database published by Oxford University Press which includes English and bilingual dictionaries, subject dictionaries, reference books and more than 177,000 definitions and in-depth encyclopedia entries across literature.
- ScienceDirect – Provides access to peer-reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, including linguistics and literature, most of which have full text articles, and also thousands of e-Books published since 2011.