Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 76
Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 76
First go to the reading list system – you can link from your Blackboard module or directly at: https://salford.rl.talis.com/index.html
Click on the Log in tab.
- Sign in with your network username and password.
- Click on the Create a profile link.
- Fill in the details in the Tell us about yourself form.
- choose whether to set your profile as public (if you would like other users to be able to search for you by name) or private.
- Click on the Save profile button.