Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 77
Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 77
Search for the book you want to add to your list – I have used Library Search for the screen shot below – you could also search for books using Amazon or a publisher’s on-line catalogue.
- Click on the book title to display the full details.
- Click on the Add to my bookmarks tool.
- The following screen will appear:
- Check over the data & when you are happy with it click on the Create & add to list button.
- The following box will appear:
- Scroll down & click on OK.
- Click on the Publish button within your list to save the changes & to alert the Library to buy the book.