Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 01, 2017 Views: 17
Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2017 Views: 17
- Display the details of the article you want to add to your list.
- Click on the Add to my bookmarks tool. If you haven't added the bookmark tool to your web browser read the FAQ "How do I install the reading list bookmark button?"
- A more complete set of data will transfer over to your reading list if you bookmark from this page – if you open the pdf & try to bookmark from there only limited data will transfer to your list.
- Check over the data & if you are happy with it click on the Create & add to list button.
- The Create & Add to List screen will appear – check that you are adding the article to the correct list then scroll down and click on OK.
- Don’t forget to publish your list so the students can see the changes you have made.