Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 67
Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 67
- Search for the book that contains the chapter or case study you want to add to your list.
- Click on the book title to display the full details.
- Click on the Add to my bookmarks tool. If you haven't added to the bookmark tool to your web browser read the FAQ "How do I install the reading list bookmark button?"
- The following screen will appear.
- You now need to let us know which chapter or case study you would like us to digitise.
- Click on the down arrow next to add field and choose Has part (chapter, article, etc). Click add.
This box will appear:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the box and click on OK.
- Click on the Publish button within your list to save the changes & make them visible to your students.