Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 19
Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 19
Many articles are available electronically via Library Search – however there may be times when you want to recommend an article we don’t have access to, in which case:
- Find the article you want to recommend & display the details.
- Click on the Add to my bookmarks tool. If you haven't added to the bookmark tool to your web browser read the FAQ "How do I install the reading list bookmark button?"
- The following screen will appear:
- Scroll down & click on OK.
- Click on the Publish button within your list to save the changes & make them visible to your students.