Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 05, 2017 Views: 26
Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2017 Views: 26
- Click on My lists.
- Select the list you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit button and select Edit list from the drop down menu.
- Drag and drop the new section bar from the right-hand side of your screen to where you want it to appear in your list.
- You will be prompted to add in a title for the new section & you can also add in a study note for your students
You can also add sections within sections, for example, if you have created weekly readings you could consider breaking them down by resource type or into core & recommended readings.
- Click on the Publish button within your list to save the changes & make them visible to your students.