Answered By: Sue Barker-Mathews Last Updated: Jun 05, 2017 Views: 19
- Search for the programme you want to add to your list.
- Click on the programme image to display the full details.
- Click on the Add to my bookmarks tool. If you haven't added the bookmark tool to your web browser read the FAQ "How do I install the reading list bookmark button?"
- Check over the data and then click on Create & add to list.
- The Create & add to list box will appear.
- In the Note for student box add the following text:
“This recording is available through Box of Broadcasts, and should be used only for educational purposes.
You will be prompted to enter your institution (University of Salford) and Network username and password to access it.
The programme is only available to view in the UK.”
- Scroll down & click on OK. Publish your list to save the changes you have made and make them visible to your students.