Looking for resources? Use Library search (the new name for SOLAR).

Answered By: Jane Collinge
Last Updated: Mar 10, 2016     Views: 66

If you have lost your University ID card, please let us know immediately so that we can put an alert on your library account, to prevent unauthorised use.

If you have lost your ID card, then you will need to order a replacement, which costs £10. This can be done online by going to http://shop.salford.ac.uk. Select ‘Product Catalogue’, then ‘University Goods and Services’, then ‘ID Cards’. You will then need to print out a copy of your email receipt. You can also pay for a new card in person at University House, where you will also be given a receipt.

Once you have a receipt, to obtain your new card you need to go to:

  • the main reception in Maxwell building if you started as a student before September 2014
  • Santander Bank on the front of Lady Hale, next to Clifford Whitworth Library, if you started as a student after September 2014