Answered By: Alex Laing Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 153
Yes, however all our printers automatically print double-sided and need to be set to print single-sided:
- Click File in the upper left hand corner.
- Then select Print from the drop down list that appears.
- A window with several printing options will appear. Select Print on Both Sides.
4. Four options will appear, select Print One Sided.
5. Continue printing as normal.
You will need to do this with every document you print, as the settings will revert to double-sided automatically.