Answered By: Alex Laing Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017 Views: 137
Requests for a printing or photocopying refund are available from a Library Enquiry desk during staffed hours or via our online form. It is essential that when applying for a refund that you complete all the fields with the required information. You will be notified by email to your University of Salford email account when the form is processed; this is normally within 1 working day between Monday and Friday.
To claim a refund you must:
- Fill in all the fields in our online form, and then click on the Submit button on completion and it will be sent to us. Do not print this form.
- You can check details of your print job by logging in and checking your printing account history for the past 30 days here
- If the refund is because the document has printed but incorrectly, submit the output (what the printer has produced) to a member of staff at an Enquiry Desk. This will assist your claim.
- This form is for Printing/Photocopying Refunds only, not Printing Transaction History. You can check your printing history by logging in here.
To query the progress of your refund claim:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your network login username and the date on which you applied for the refund.
- The Library will not provide cash refunds for printing.
- The Library does not refund any unused printing credit.