Answered By: Zakiya Leeming Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 72
If you need a book that is:
- Not on Library Search, or
- On Library Search but there are not enough copies
- It is likely to be useful to other students (if not, please see below)
You can request that the item is purchased for the Library by filling out this form: You want it? We'll get it
When to use Document Delivery instead:
- You require it urgently
- The book is relevant to your specific research question or assignment topic, and is unlikely to be accessed frequently by other students, or
- It's actually a journal article
When to see your Library Champion instead:
If you have noticed a shortage of key texts, e.g. There are only 20 copies of a book on your reading list and 400 of you are trying to get hold of them, contact your Library Champion.
Please see the FAQ on Library Champions for further details and information on who is the Library Champion for your School.