Answered By: Alex Laing Last Updated: Apr 17, 2016 Views: 47
SCONUL Access is a scheme which allows many university library users to use or borrow books and journals at other libraries which belong to the scheme. The scheme covers most of the university libraries in the UK and Ireland.
If you are:
- a member of staff (both academic and support staff) on an open or fixed term contract
- a postgraduate research student registered for a PhD, MPhil or similar qualification
- a part-time, distance learning and placement student
- or a full-time postgraduate
and your university or college is a member of the scheme, you may be able to use and borrow from the library at the University of Salford.
If you are
- a full-time undergraduate student
and your university or college is a member of the scheme, you may be able to use the other resources available at the University of Salford.
To join SCONUL Access and find out which libraries you can use, click here. You will need your Library or ID Card number from your home institution to complete the application.