Looking for resources? Use Library search (the new name for SOLAR).

Answered By: Alex Laing
Last Updated: May 08, 2016     Views: 27

You will need a Student ID card if you will need to visit the University of Salford in person as part of your course and wish to use the Library facilities. You will also need it to use the Document Delivery service if you are requesting a physical copy of the text and if you wish to register for Sconul Access in order to visit libraries at other universities.

As off campus users, when you register online you will be prompted to upload a photograph of yourself and order an ID card. Once you have done this, your card will be created and sent out to you.