Answered By: Alex Laing Last Updated: Dec 02, 2016 Views: 20
Only your lecturer can tell you how and where to submit your assignment. If you are asked to submit your assignment electronically through Blackboard using Turnitin, make sure you know from your lecturer where the submissions folders are.
Important: You can only submit once to the final assignments area.
Video Guide - How to submit assignments for marking
Written Guide - How to submit assignments for marking
- Navigate to the Blackboard folder for the assignment. Your lecturer should tell you where to find the folder within your Blackboard module.
- Click on the assignment title - by continuing you are agreeing to the regulations that accompany the folder.
- Click on the View/Complete option. Make sure you click on View/Complete for the FINAL assignments folder.
- You will see the name of the assignment that you are submitting. Click on Submit. This will take you to the file upload screen.
- Fill in the details that are required. Remember to use any naming convention that your lecturer has specified.
- Browse for your document and click on upload. Double check you have selected the right document - this is your last opportunity to check that you are submitting the correct piece of work.
- Click on Submit to complete the process. You will see on screen confirmation that you have submitted your assignment and you will also receive the confirmation by email to your student email account. If you don't get either of these notifications or you think that something may have gone wrong it is advisable to speak to your module tutor straight away.