Answered By: Amy Pearson Last Updated: Dec 02, 2016 Views: 28
In some programmes or modules, Turnitin may have been set up with two folders. If this applies to you, one is the DRAFT folder and the other is the FINAL folder. You may submit your assignment into the DRAFT folder to check for plagiarism and self-rectify, but remember you must submit your assignment into the FINAL folder for it to go through for marking.
Video Guide - How to submit a draft assignment
Written Guide - How to submit a draft assignment
- Log into Blackboard, find your module and click on the Assessment area. You should see the assignment title.
- Click on the assignment title - by continuing you are agreeing to the regulations that accompany the folder.
- Click on View/Complete. Make sure you click on View/Complete for the DRAFT assignments folder. This will take you into the draft submission area.
- Fill in the details that are required. The submission title is not important, choose a name which helps you identify the version of the assignment you are submitting. Each time you submit a draft assignment any previous copy will be over written.
- Click on the Choose from this computer button, browse for your document and click on upload. Your assignment will appear on the screen. Double check you have selected the right document.
- Click on Confirm. This submits your assignment. A green box will appear saying Congratulations - your submission is complete!
- Click on Go to assignment inbox to return to the Turnitin draft area. You can view your Originality Report from this screen by clicking on the assignment title.
Note:Your first originality report should be available in approximately 5 minutes (although it may take longer). For any further drafts of your assignment that you submit it may take up to 24 hours for your originality report to be ready.