Looking for resources? Use Library Search

Answered By: Julia Taylor
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2016     Views: 77

Yes, as an interruption of study student you can join our community access scheme by completing the application form which can be found here http://www.salford.ac.uk/library/use/community-access/photoform

This will give you access to the Library and will allow you to borrow up to 4 items.