Answered By: Jane Collinge Last Updated: May 05, 2017 Views: 47
To print using a Mac
1. From the menu bar at top of the screen select 'File' and 'Print' (if the menu is not visible hover your mouse at the top of the screen until it appears):
2. This will open the printing dialogue box:
From here you can select the number of copies, change the default from 2 sided to single sided and change paper size.
3. Click 'Print' to send the job to the printers.
4. Click to accept the cost of the job:
5. Log into the printer to retrieve your job.