Answered By: Tracy Breheny Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 Views: 9
Yes, you can.
There are two pieces of software that can help you with this:
1. You can import reference lists from elsewhere using a free website called HubMed.
As well as HubMed allowing you to to export citation information in various formats, it also enables you to:
- Create groups of related articles;
- Receive updates about research;
- Find other related resources;
- Retrieve research from reference lists and use citation links to find sources;
- Store articles you find.
HubMed can be accessed here.
2. You can import reference lists from elsewhere using a free website called WizFolio; just follow the instructions given on the website.
Wizfolio can be accessed here.
There is a useful guide produced by University of Missouri which shows you how to do it here.
If you encounter any problems or have any further questions, please contact your Academic Support Librarian.