Q. Where can I get help writing my thesis?


For help writing a thesis you may be interested in the following resources:

For help using USIR to deposit your text please see the guide Depositing your e-Thesis in USIR and the Electronic Theses webpages for advice about what is required.

If you are currently undertaking a Doctoral Degree or Masters by Research Degree you will need to submit a copy of your completed thesis to USIR. You should deposit the final, passed version of your thesis, with all corrections included and permission obtained for any 3rd party copyrighted material you might have used. 

  • Last Updated Jun 13, 2017
  • Views 20
  • Answered By Alex Laing

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0